The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) was signed into law by President Obama on February 17th, 2009. It is an unprecedented effort to jumpstart our economy, create or save millions of jobs, and put a down payment on addressing long-neglected challenges so our country can thrive in the 21st century. The Act is an extraordinary response to a crisis unlike any since the Great Depression, and includes measures to modernize our nation's infrastructure, enhance energy independence, expand educational opportunities, preserve and improve affordable health care, provide tax relief, and protect those in greatest need.
Section 1201(c) of ARRA directs USDOT to estimate the direct, indirect, and total jobs created by the projects funded under the Department’s allocation. Click here to read more about the Department’s job reporting methodologies, and here for 1201(c) terms & definitions.
- ARRA 1201(c) Report as of April 30, 2009 – Cover Letter and Report
- ARRA 1201(c) Report as of July 31, 2009 – Cover Letter and Report
- ARRA 1201(c) Report as of January 31, 2010 – Cover Letter and Report
- ARRA 1201(c) Report as of January 30, 2011 – Cover Letter and Report
- ARRA 1201(c) Report as of January 31, 2012 – Cover Letter and Report