The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) enters into successful partnerships with non-profit organizations such as, chambers of commerce, trade associations, educational institutions and business-centered community-based organizations to operate the Small Business Transportation Resource Centers (SBTRCs). The SBTRCs work closely with state and local transportation agencies located in their jurisdictions. They also assist firms that are interested in doing business with US DOT directly or with state, or local agencies receiving DOT funding.
Type of Services Provided
- Business Analyses, Market Research
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling
- Planning Committees
- Outreach/ Conference Participation
- Loan and Bond Assistance
- Women & Girls Internship Program
Eligible Small Businesses
- 8(a) Firms
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOB)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
For more information, click on your state on the map below.