- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Resources for Key Persons
- Regulations and Interpretations
- Part 40 Federal Register Notices, Court Decisions, Legislation
- Public Interest Exclusions
- Important Links
- Documents and Forms
- Videos, Posters, Brochures
- News and Events
- About Us
DOT Rule 49 CFR Part 40 Section 40.73 Q&A
§40.73; §40.193 09/01
What is the preferred method for the collector to get the MRO copy of the CCF to the MRO?
• The promptness of reporting suffers when the mail is used to convey the MRO copy from the collection site.
• Even though we permit other means (e.g., overnight courier service) of transmitting MRO copies from the collection site to the MRO, collectors should fax the MRO copies when possible.
• If the faxed copy is not legible, the MRO must request another faxed copy or a hard copy.