- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Resources for Key Persons
- Regulations and Interpretations
- Part 40 Federal Register Notices, Court Decisions, Legislation
- Public Interest Exclusions
- Important Links
- Documents and Forms
- Videos, Posters, Brochures
- News and Events
- About Us
Informational Notice Regarding Certain Substituted Specimens
About this Document
The Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) is taking action to rectify what may be a mischaracterization of some test results as being substituted specimens.
In appropriate cases, ODAPC will reconsider the employee’s original refusal result, when reported from September 1998 through May 2003, and based upon a ‘‘substitution’’ finding in a given numerical range.