- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Resources for Key Persons
- Regulations and Interpretations
- Part 40 Federal Register Notices, Court Decisions, Legislation
- Public Interest Exclusions
- Important Links
- Documents and Forms
- Videos, Posters, Brochures
- News and Events
- About Us
What Employers Need to Know About DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
If you employ safety-sensitive workers who must have Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol tests, or you manage a DOT drug or alcohol testing program, this publication can help you understand how to run an excellent program that meets DOT requirements.
This is not a legal document that adds to or makes any official interpretations of DOT rules. This publication is for educational purposes only. This booklet is a companion to our earlier publication for employees, ―What Employees Need to Know About DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing.