Office of the Assistant Secretary for Budget and Programs and Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary for Budget and Programs is the principal advisor to the Secretary on the Department’s budget, program performance, and all aspects of financial management. In addition, the office is responsible for the budget and financial management functions of the Secretary's staff offices.
We have gathered Departmental information on budget, performance, and financial management points of interest to the general public.
Most Requested Documents
- FY 2014 Agency Financial Report
- FY 2013 Agency Financial Report
- DOT 2014 Plan for Appropriation Lapse
- FY 2014 Budget Request
- FY 2014 Annual Performance Plan
- FY 2012 Agency Financial Report
- FY 2012 Annual Performance Report
- DOT Budget and Financial Documents Archive
- Search All DOT Budget Documents and Pages