DOT's budget, performance, and financial management activities are overseen by the Office of the Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary for Budget and Programs, also known as the CFO’s office. The CFO’s office directs and coordinates all the development, execution, and oversight activities involving budget, performance, and finance for DOT's programs and staff offices.
Most Requested Documents
- FY 2015 Budget Request
- FY 2015 Budget Estimates
- FY 2014 Agency Financial Report
- FY 2013 Agency Financial Report
- DOT 2014 Plan for Appropriation Lapse
- FY 2014 Budget Request
- FY 2014 Annual Performance Plan
- FY 2012 Agency Financial Report
- FY 2012 Annual Performance Report
- DOT Budget and Financial Documents Archive
- Search All DOT Budget Documents and Pages
Refer to the organizational chart below to see how the CFO's office is structured. To read the professional bios of the CFO and the Deputy Assistant Secretaries, click here. To read the professional bios of the other members of the senior management team, click here.