- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
September 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Includes data for the following periods
- Flight Delays: July 2012 / 12 Months Ending July 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: July 2012 / January - June 2012
- Oversales: 2nd Quarter 2012 / January - June 2012
- Consumer Complaints: July 2012 (Includes Disability and Discrimination Complaints)
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: July 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: July 2012