- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
May 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Data Included in this Report
- Flight Delays: March 2012 / 12 Months Ending March 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: March 2012 / January - March 2012
- Oversales: 1st Quarter 2012
- Consumer Complaints: March 2012 / January - March 2012
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: March 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: March 2012