- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
March 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Data Included in this Report
- Flight Delays: January 2012 / 12 Months Ending January 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: January 2012
- Oversales: 4th Quarter 2011 / January – December 2011
- Consumer Complaints: January 2012
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: January 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: January 2012