- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
July 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Data Included in this Report
- Flight Delays: May 2012 / 12 Months Ending May 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: May 2012
- Oversales: 1st Quarter 2012
- Consumer Complaints: May 2012
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: May 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: May 2012