- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
January 2013 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Includes data for the following periods
- Flight Delays: November 2012 / 12 Months Ending November 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: November 2012
- Oversales: 3rd Quarter 2012 / January - September 2012
- Consumer Complaints: November 2012 (Includes Disability and Discrimination Complaints)
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: November 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: November 2012