- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
December 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Includes data for the following periods
- Flight Delays: October 2012 / 12 Months Ending October 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: October 2012
- Oversales: 3rd Quarter 2012 / January - September 2012
- Consumer Complaints: October 2012 (Includes Disability and Discrimination Complaints)
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: October 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: October 2012