- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
Aviation Safety and Security Information
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulates aviation safety and pilot certification and operates the air traffic control system.
- FAA home page
- FAA information for air travelers
- E-mail FAA
- Subscribe to FAA notifications about current delays at specific airports.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulates aviation security and operates airport screening checkpoints.
- TSA home page
- TSA information for air travelers
- Contact TSA
- Disability and civil rights issues:
Updated: Thursday, September 27, 2012