- Aviation Consumer Protection
- How Can We Help You?
- What's New
- About Us
August 2012 Air Travel Consumer Report
About this Document
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Data Included in this Report
- Flight Delays: June 2012 / 12 Months Ending June 2012
- Mishandled Baggage: June 2012 / January - June 2012
- Oversales: 2nd Quarter 2012 / January - June 2012
- Consumer Complaints: June 2012 / January - June 2012
- Customer Service Reports to the Dept. of Homeland Security: June 2012
- Airline Animal Incident Reports: June 2012